(Based in Singapore)
Global Fashion Group (“GFG”) is the #1 online fashion platform for emerging markets. It operates across four continents and 24 countries and employs over 9,000 people via its 5 brands ZALORA in SEA, THE ICONIC in Australia / New Zealand, NAMSHI in Middle East, DAFITI in Latam and LA MODA in Russia.
With a focus on emerging markets, GFG targets a €470bn fashion market and over 2.5bn people (over a third of the world population) who rapidly continue to move online and purchase via e-commerce. GFG offers a wide assortment of leading international and local fashion brands, as well as a selection of internal brands, and invests consistently in delivering the best customer experience.
GFG is looking for a talented, customer focused Product Owner to join the GFG Tech department. We are searching globally for top talent to help us build great products that our users will love. This position will offer a comprehensive, cross-functional experience in different business areas across 24 countries globally.
As a part of the product team, your role will be to conceive, optimize and follow the development of our new pricing engine.
You will bring together engineers, designers, and departments from around the company to make our products more useful, efficient and delightful.
Singaporeans and PRs applicants are preferred.
- Define, share and evangelize the Product Vision
- Act as a central pivot for the business and work closely with all teams across our ventures to understand short, mid and long term priorities and execute the vision for your Product roadmap
- Organize Workshops, be part of the product feature team (Product Owner, UX, Scrum master, Developer team...) to lead the product roadmap, define the storymap, user stories and business requirements.
- Evaluate feature requests, benchmark competitors to participate in UX design and innovation best practices
- Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation
- Participate in Sprint Planning Meetings and Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives
- Lead release planning for product functionality, adjusting priorities as needed, communicating changes, working with development team, ensuring quality standards and delivery dates.
- Lead QA of features to ensure they are built according to initial requirements.
- Communicate risks and impacts of proposed changes and manage issue escalation and resolution items in a professional and timely manner.
- Be the “Voice of the user”
- Build KPI and reporting to measure features efficiency, recommend improvements
- Create and regularly update Product Documentation for internal knowledge
- Drive innovation and development of new ideas for your product
Preferred Qualifications and Competencies:
- Bachelor from a Top tier university is required. A MBA or Master in HRM related field is preferred.
- 3-5 years in product or project manager
- Proficient in agile approach (lean startup, value proposition framework, scrum / kanban...)
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven
- Ability to give input on UX
- A technical background with a first experience in technical development is a plus
- Good understanding of consumer facing online commerce and online retail business is a plus
- Proven ability to meet goals in dynamic, fast changing environment
- Energetic self-starter and innovative thinker who balances strong customer and quality focus while thinking big
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to interact professionally with individuals at all levels and with end users
- True team player well versed into working with diverse people in the same team (UX, dev, QA...)
GFG is not obligated to accept resumes from any third parties on behalf of potential candidates for any position (advertised or otherwise) by any means, unless GFG has executed a written agreement with such third party and has expressly requested such third party for candidate referrals. Third parties who provide unsolicited resumes of candidate(s) shall waive and forfeit all rights to claim for any placement fees or referral fees in the event that such candidate is eventually engaged or employed by Zalora or Global Fashion Group.