ZALORA is currently looking to find the most talented Planner to transform our data and turning it into insights that matters. Reporting to the Senior Planner, this role is based in Singapore and will be responsible for the reporting and analysis for all private label team, across categories and brand, while handling a lot of data and driving results to key ZALORA Stakeholders. This is a unique, exciting opportunity to influence minds and make a positive difference to ZALORA, and to your career.
- Responsible for the great majority of sales report for the Private label team (daily, weekly, monthly)
- Manage Open To Buy (OTB) and item level forecasting along with the Planner in the first period, than responsible for one category
- Build financial plans in accordance with merchandise strategies to optimise profitability
- Drive decision making alongside Planners and buyers to achieve financial and strategic targets
- You will be required to produce, read and action weekly, monthly and seasonal trade information to ensure key KPIs are met, such as sell through %, inventory cover and margin targets
- Work alongside Sales Planner & Buying teams in developing action points for brands sales
- Seasonal reviews on brand performance need to be prepared alongside buying teams, delivered with the recommendations implemented internally and externally that allow continued season on season growth
- Comprehensive understanding of global trends, how these translate over time to the product and then to the South East Asian market
- A strong data and number acumen along with willingness to learn within an unstructured environment are required to drive the category forward in line with the overall company strategy
- Highly analytical with a passion for Excel and numeracy
- A minimum of 1 to 2 years working in professional environments with a focus on analytics, preferred if more
- High numeracy and analytical/quant demonstration
- Able to work independently in a team
- High personal standards for the quality and value of own work
- Strong attention to detail and high commitment to accuracy
- Willing and capable to be accountable
- Self-starter in problem solving to achieve results
- Singaporean candidate would be an advantage
The ZALORA Story
ZALORA exists for the millions of fashion consumers in Asia seeking a shopping experience focused on their unique styles, trends and fit. As Asia’s leading online fashion destination, ZALORA was founded in 2012 and has a presence in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia & Brunei, the Philippines, Hong Kong and Taiwan. ZALORA’s localised sites offer an extensive collection of top international and local brands as well as our own in-house labels across apparel, shoes and accessories for men and women. ZALORA is part of Global Fashion Group, the world's leader in online fashion for emerging markets.
ZALORA is not obligated to accept resumes from any third parties on behalf of potential candidates for any position (advertised or otherwise) by any means, unless ZALORA has executed a written agreement with such third party and has expressly requested such third party for candidate referrals. Third parties who provide unsolicited resumes of candidate(s) shall waive and forfeit all rights to claim for any placement fees or referral fees in the event that such candidate is eventually engaged or employed by ZALORA or Global Fashion Group.