We are looking for a passionate and talented individual to join the award-winning ZALORA CRM Team.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is the concept of being relevant to the customer, and providing a top-class customer experience via the full suite of customer touchpoints and communication channels.
CRM adds value by effectively representing ZALORA as a brand, its character, personality, and product assortment, while taking into consideration the individual customer’s needs and motivations. In every single marketing message we send, we aim to craft the perfect environment to maximise emotional value and commercial opportunity across the customer journey – right from their first order up until they become loyal advocates of the ZALORA brand.
With a combination of rich customer data and state of the art digital marketing, we are more empowered than ever to consistently innovate and commit to deliver amazing experiences in line with the needs of our customers, the company, and the retail ecommerce opportunity as a whole.
- Understand and appreciate ZALORA’s CRM eco-system of technology, platforms and tools, and how they support the business (E.g. CRM platforms, Email/Mobile Push messaging platform, data-warehouse, analytics tools, tag managers)
- Take ownership of the CRM Systems and Platforms portfolio – build, maintain, and support peers to fully realise the potential of the existing toolset. Manage external vendor relations and leverage support functions available.
- Be part of successful daily operations – ensure stability of systems, platform and information, assist in troubleshooting, and advise on best practices to meet business objectives (E.g. data-flow management, campaign building, logic definition, product development & usage)
- Manage, execute or support new and existing tech initiatives - coordinating across multiple Local and Regional stakeholders (CRM, Product Management, Data Engineering, IT) from implementation, configuration and user testing to final deployment (E.g. new site features, bug fixes, app improvements, system connectivity developments)
- Expand the CRM technology stack – grow the portfolio in accordance with relevant industry trends and target customer developments, gather business/end user requirements and propose technical solutions, consistently examine and evaluate current systems and prepare alternative workflow solutions as part of optimisation and improvement efforts
- Co-own data management responsibilities – Understand data warehousing and data usage to drive growth and customer insights, working with stakeholders to constantly improve the way data is prepared, consumed, and delivering benefits to the business
- At least 2 years of experience in a role related to marketing technology, systems administration or product management
- Bachelor’s degree
- Keen in being at the forefront of fashion e-commerce
- Passionate about technology, marketing, product & systems
- Meticulous and able to think critically
- Diligent and organised in execution
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Enjoys the challenges of a fast-paced environment
- Strong willingness to learn and grow independently
- Comfortable with SQL/HTML/Java or other programming languages
- Prior experience working with CRM/marketing communication systems (email, mobile apps, SMS) and knowledge on database architecture is a plus