(Based in Singapore)
GFG is looking for a talented and driven Global Compensation & Benefits Manager, reporting to our Group HR Director. The role will have two responsibilities. The first is to lead the management of our flagship long-term incentive (LTIP) program across all group companies on a global basis. The second is to provide compensation and benefits (C&B) leadership for the GFG group team.
This is a challenging and high-impact role in our corporate HQ which offers the candidate exposure to C-suite leaders and HR strategic planning. It will also provide the opportunity to be mentored by one of our top global leaders to help you open up multiple career paths in HR and the e-commerce sector.
Singaporeans and PRs applicants are preferred.
- Manage LTIP program across our global footprint; including governance, grants, expense, participation, systems, documentation and records. This deliverable carries 90% weighting and primarily consists of:
- Engage with C-level top management across the group as well as representatives of key stakeholders including our Boards, Finance, Legal and Tax to ensure best-in-class plan design, governance, delivery and employee experience for the LTIP program.
- Work with business and finance leaders across the group to populate and maintain the performance scorecard of the various companies on identified KPIs and connect that to individual performance.
- Closely project manage the entire program, for both ongoing and ad hoc activities; including systems, documents and record retention.
- Prepare material for Investor / Board / Top Management reporting.
- Provide Compensation & Benefits leadership for the GFG group team in our headquarter and technology locations: Germany, Singapore, UK and Vietnam. This deliverable carries only 10% weighting at the moment, but is expected to grow over time to a larger proportion of the role.
- An MBA, CPA or Master in Finance, Analytics or Systems is preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in any one (or combination of) the following: actuarial analysis, banking, consulting or executive comp.
- Strong analytical, financial modelling and problem-solving abilities.
- Able to provide solutions that balance quantitative and qualitative views.
- Comfortable in dealing with ambiguous situations and multi-tasking.
- Strong project management and execution skills.
- Excellent communication, influencing and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with Asset Management, Banking, Consulting, Insurance, Internet or IT companies preferred.
- Experience with Multinational companies preferred.
Global Fashion Group (“GFG”) is the #1 online fashion e-commerce platform for emerging markets. It operates across four continents and 24 countries and employs over 9,000 people via its 5 brands ZALORA in SEA, THE ICONIC in Australia / New Zealand, NAMSHI in Middle East, DAFITI in Latam and LA MODA in Russia.
GFG is not obligated to accept resumes from any third parties on behalf of potential candidates for any position (advertised or otherwise) by any means, unless GFG has executed a written agreement with such third party and has expressly requested such third party for candidate referrals. Third parties who provide unsolicited resumes of candidate(s) shall waive and forfeit all rights to claim for any placement fees or referral fees in the event that such candidate is eventually engaged or employed by Zalora or Global Fashion Group.