We are looking for Account Manager - Watches & Accessories Category to establish supplier relations. Reporting to Head of Womanswear this role is based in Jakarta, Indonesia. This is a unique, exciting opportunity to influence minds and make a positive difference to ZALORA, and to your career.
- Identify potential suppliers and convince them to sell their products through our website
- Identify categories that need further improvement in assortment and source relevant SKUs for the category
- Negotiate trading margins with potential suppliers on consignment and marketplace terms
- Regularly meet key suppliers and provide updates regarding sales performance and required assortment
- Liaise with supplier through email and phone on sales performance and ensure regular inbound of new items
- Manage a team of junior buyers and merchandisers
- With planner, monitor and take accountability of weekly sales and profit and responding to the product performances with effective merchandise strategies.
- Work with suppliers on discounting and returning aging stock
- Proactively conduct competitor analysis to ensure a competitive advantage
- Proactively recommend initiatives to continuously improve product range
- Provide buying team with relevant fashion events and latest fashion trends
- Minimum Bachelor Degree with economics, finance, business, marketing background from reputable university
- Excellent or fluent English skills required
- Excellent or fluent Bahasa skills required
- At least 2 year working experiences in department stores handling watches & accessories category
- Great project management skills
- Great communication skills
- Strong understanding of MS Excel is a must
- Exceptional time management skills
- Willingness to work in a multicultural environment
- A dynamic, results driven personality, high level of enthusiasm and commitment
- Ambition to exceed expectations and rise ranks within the buying division
The ZALORA Story
ZALORA exists for the millions of fashion consumers in Asia seeking a shopping experience focused on their unique styles, trends and fit. As Asia’s leading online fashion destination, ZALORA was founded in 2012 and has a presence in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia & Brunei, the Philippines, Hong Kong and Taiwan. ZALORA’s localised sites offer an extensive collection of top international and local brands as well as our own in-house labels across apparel, shoes and accessories for men and women. ZALORA is part of Global Fashion Group, the world's leader in online fashion for emerging markets.
ZALORA is not obligated to accept resumes from any third parties on behalf of potential candidates for any position (advertised or otherwise) by any means, unless ZALORA has executed a written agreement with such third party and has expressly requested such third party for candidate referrals. Third parties who provide unsolicited resumes of candidate(s) shall waive and forfeit all rights to claim for any placement fees or referral fees in the event that such candidate is eventually engaged or employed by ZALORA or Global Fashion Group.