We are looking for a HR Organizational Development Partner will require the individual to be the visible face of the HR department, and will require them to be professional, and a trusted advisor. Reporting to Head of Human Resources, this role is based in South Jakarta, Indonesia. The primary focus is The HR & OD partner will be aligned to a particular departmental area and will take the people strategy and translate it into a plan for the area. This is a unique, exciting opportunity to influence minds and make a positive difference to ZALORA, and to your career
- Responsibility for influencing and challenging senior leaders in the development and delivery of their people plans
- Driving all annual HR programs of work and change including performance management, reward, succession planning, and restructures
- Working closely with HR Supervisor to ensure that you are aware of current employee issues within the area
- Identify resourcing issues and build talent action plans
- Developing and implementing Organizational Development programs such as mentoring, 360 feedback, leadership development employee engagement survey and career pathing.
- Designs and facilitates training and educational offerings across the business.
- Member of cross-functional team to support and maintain an effective onboarding processes.
- Work closely with Head of HR in developing competencies for each function, job analysist
- Provides support for succession management process to ensure we have a strong talent pipeline.
- Builds collaborative and consultative relationships with business leaders and HR peers to understand the current and future business challenges to design effective OD programs.
- Researches best practice and make recommendations to support our desired culture.
- Measure and analyze data and conduct gap analysis to identify trends, successes and/or areas of risk (e.g. exit interview data/statistics, development needs, etc.) to recommend appropriate action.
- Identify gaps in HR policies
- Graduate minimum Bachelor Degree from Indonesian Reputable University, and/or graduation from International University.
- Minimum 5 years of progressive professional experience in Talent Management & Organization Development.
- Skilled at project management, able to develop, plan and implement required processes and activities in a timely and structured manner.
- Ability to interact and to write influential communications to a diverse range stakeholders across business functions, and levels to support change management efforts.
- Excellent English communication and written skills
- Able work under pressure & Self starter
The ZALORA Story
ZALORA exists for the millions of fashion consumers in Asia seeking a shopping experience focused on their unique styles, trends and fit. As Asia’s leading online fashion destination, ZALORA was founded in 2012 and has a presence in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia & Brunei, the Philippines, Hong Kong and Taiwan. ZALORA’s localised sites offer an extensive collection of top international and local brands as well as our own in-house labels across apparel, shoes and accessories for men and women. ZALORA is part of Global Fashion Group, the world's leader in online fashion for emerging markets.
ZALORA is not obligated to accept resumes from any third parties on behalf of potential candidates for any position (advertised or otherwise) by any means, unless ZALORA has executed a written agreement with such third party and has expressly requested such third party for candidate referrals. Third parties who provide unsolicited resumes of candidate(s) shall waive and forfeit all rights to claim for any placement fees or referral fees in the event that such candidate is eventually engaged or employed by ZALORA or Global Fashion Group.