We are looking for a Associate Manager Customer Service align with one of the strategic objective of Zalora. Reporting to Head of Customer Service, this role is based in South Jakarta, Indonesia. The primary focus to improve the quality of Customer Service (CS) performance as well, by helping daily actions in CS thoroughly, then CS Head can be more focus on wider and larger strategic things. This is a unique, exciting opportunity to influence minds and make a positive difference to ZALORA, and to your career.
- Meet monthly key contact center performance goals for customer satisfaction, quality, productivity and key performance metrics.
- Monitor and evaluate agent monthly performance, including call/email and after- work monitoring (using call recording and quality assurance applications), review productivity and attendance reports, and coach staff members to improve performance.
- Conduct formal agent performance reviews, including annual goal- setting/performance development plan, mid-year performance review, and final year- end performance review. Assist agents with career development.
- Ensure that customers’ questions and problems are resolved properly and quickly. Address challenging customers and problems that require escalation outside of the department.
- Report, analyze and resolve system, customer and operational issues that impact service quality. Strive to provide all customers with an outstanding customer experience.
- Build, establish and maintain open lines of communication with agents, peers, trainers, managers, QA specialists, Engineering, Marketing, Manufacturing and other areas of the company to facilitate problem solving.
- Stay informed of all new products and services and ensure that agents are properly trained to handle questions about any of them.
- Support and promote all company and departmental sales, service and quality initiatives.
- Assist in administering team attendance records, vacation and staffing schedules and forecasts.
- Build and maintain a positive working environment that attracts and retains high- quality staff.
- Be visible to agents. Supervisors should walk around periodically to perform live monitoring of agents, compliment agents for on-the-spot performance, and assist agents struggling with calls.
- Plan and manage a range of non-phone activities for agents, including workshops, call center cross-training, eLearning courses, knowledge reinforcement and brainstorming sessions.
- Minumum diploma degree
- Proficient in relevant computer applications
- Required language proficiency (English and Bahasa)
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Knowledge of call center telephony and technology
- Some experience in a call center or customer service environment (minimum 4 years being a supervisor)
- Knowledge of administration and clerical processes
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and customer service metrics
- Solid understanding of reporting and customer service metrics
- Proficient in MS Office and call center equipment/software programs
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills with a problem-solving ability
- Certified Call Center Supervisor / Manager (e.g. CCCM) or equivalent qualification is a plus
The ZALORA Story
ZALORA exists for the millions of fashion consumers in Asia seeking a shopping experience focused on their unique styles, trends and fit. As Asia’s leading online fashion destination, ZALORA was founded in 2012 and has a presence in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia & Brunei, the Philippines, Hong Kong and Taiwan. ZALORA’s localised sites offer an extensive collection of top international and local brands as well as our own in-house labels across apparel, shoes and accessories for men and women. ZALORA is part of Global Fashion Group, the world's leader in online fashion for emerging markets.
ZALORA is not obligated to accept resumes from any third parties on behalf of potential candidates for any position (advertised or otherwise) by any means, unless ZALORA has executed a written agreement with such third party and has expressly requested such third party for candidate referrals. Third parties who provide unsolicited resumes of candidate(s) shall waive and forfeit all rights to claim for any placement fees or referral fees in the event that such candidate is eventually engaged or employed by ZALORA or Global Fashion Group.