We are looking for an Operational Excellence Manager who is ultimately responsible for quality, environmental matters, health and safety (QA/EHS) for the Fulfillment departments. The role will be reporting to the Associate Director of Fulfillment and will be based in Carmona, Cavite.
Policy Standards and Procedures
- Ensure compliance to business partners mandatory requirements on QA/EHS
- Assist in the development of the business continuity plan
- Continuous training of the Emergency Response Team following the BCP guidelines
- Ensure full compliance to company confidentiality action plans for all improvements
- Deploy the Regional strategy, policy, and standards to all sites to achieve excellent sustainable results
- Responsible for managing Quality, Environment, Health and Safety of the company to achieve operation excellence to all sites
- Works with other department heads to develop QA/EHS strategy and improvement plans to achieve sustainable QA/EHS by reducing injuries, illness, quality issues, and environmental impact as measured in the core KPIs.
- Manage the QA/EHS staff to deliver responsible Occupational Health, Safety, and Environment results.
- Develop and deploy internal QA/EHS auditing and inspection systems, participate in audits of other organization as required
- Determine QA/EHS training needs of the company and assist in delivery of training programs
- Operating Procedure in line with the requirements of ISO 9k / 14k and OSHAS
- Keep abreast with the requirements and the latest information on ISO standards for excellence performance
- Develop a thorough understanding of the customer requirements and translate to programs and implement
- Monitor site legal compliance and ensure all sites meet all local / national regulatory requirements and implement relevant procedures and policies.
- Drive Safety and environment risk assessment and develop / implement appropriate controls
- Reduce sites environmental impact in the areas that generates hazardous waste and put control to water and energy consumption
Health & Safety
- Work closely with Occupational Health personnel to identify and mitigate risk which may lead to occupational incident/ accident.
- Advise line management in all accident/incident investigations.
- Conduct trend analysis from incident, near misses, safe behavior observation and deep compliance audits
- Provide coaching and training for Fulfillment Center employees to enhance awareness of QA/EHS
- Report any violation of set standards to the Management and provide action plan
- Support, participate and engage in all cost saving program set by the company
- Lead the implementation and sustainability of the QA/EHS Management System (ISO)
- Align and coordinate with other Security Functions with the corporate department
- Support company CSR (Corporate social responsibility) activity and other HR activity
- Perform other duties and assumes other responsibilities as apparent or as delegated
- Maintain Security Manual and implement Security procedure
- Monitor Security Agency performance with monthly KPI report
- Coordinate with local police and Government agency concerning Site security
- Bachelor's degree required in Business Management, Engineering, or other related field of study
- Lean and Six Sigma practitioner, with a minimum 3 years of supply chain operations and/or engineering experience, which includes a minimum of 3+ years of demonstrated process improvement success
- Solid past performance as OE Officer
- Strong analytical/statistical problem-solving tools
- Broad business knowledge and ability to link customer needs with business processes
- Strong Coaching and Facilitation skills. Excellent oral/written communication skills
- An understanding of and proficiency in People Management.
- Advanced skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Must be able to directly lead and/or co-lead high-impact process improvement projects with demonstrated results
- Experience managing a multi stage deployment program for a large organization
- Experience leading and facilitating Kaizen events in fast paced retail environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to train, coach and mentor
- Proven skills working with cross-functional teams
- Presentation skills required
- Must be able to function in a team environment
The ZALORA Story
ZALORA exists for the millions of fashion consumers in Asia seeking a shopping experience focused on their unique styles, trends and fit. As Asia’s leading online fashion destination, ZALORA was founded in 2012 and has a presence in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia & Brunei, the Philippines, Hong Kong and Taiwan. ZALORA’s localised sites offer an extensive collection of top international and local brands as well as our own in-house labels across apparel, shoes and accessories for men and women. ZALORA is part of Global Fashion Group, the world’s leader in online fashion for emerging markets.
ZALORA is not obligated to accept resumes from any third parties on behalf of potential candidates for any position (advertised or otherwise) by any means, unless ZALORA has executed a written agreement with such third party and has expressly requested such third party for candidate referrals. Third parties who provide unsolicited resumes of candidate(s) shall waive and forfeit all rights to claim for any placement fees or referral fees in the event that such candidate is eventually engaged or employed by ZALORA or Global Fashion Group.